With offices in Gainesville and Ocala, Sarkis Clinical Trials offers a variety of clinical trials for adults living in northern Florida and southern Georgia.
If you would like more information about any of these studies, please call us at (352) 333-0094 or contact us.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Have you been diagnosed with or suspect you have ADHD? We are currently seeking participants for a study of ADHD in adults.
- Men and women age 18-55
- Previous diagnosis not required
- Compensation: Up to $400 for eligible participants
- Learn more about ADHD.
- Click here to learn more about the Arbor ADHD study on the ClinicalTrials.gov website, where you will find detailed technical descriptions of all clinical trials in which Sarkis Clinical Trials participates.
- Now enrolling for the V1ADUCT study:
- Men and women with autism who are at least 18 years old
- IQ score of at least 70
- Sufficient contact with someone who is willing and able to report on any treatment effects
- After completing the study, participants have the option to continue the study medication for an additional 2 years.
- Compensation: Up to $1450 for eligible participants and $750 for their study partners
- Learn more about ASD.
- Learn more about the V1ADUCT study.
- Click here to learn more about the study on the ClinicalTrials.gov website.
- Have you been diagnosed with or suspect you have depression? We are currently enrolling adults in the RAP study:
- Men and women age 18 to 65
- Currently experiencing a depressive episode for at least 8 weeks but not longer than 18 months
- Currently taking an antidepressant
- Compensation: Up to $600
- Learn more about depression.
- Learn more about the RAP study.
- Click here to learn more about the RAP study on the ClinicalTrials.gov website.